For large-scale Agile projects, one of the most widespread and comprehensive approaches is presumed as Leading SAFe certification. It provides an accurate, reliable, and uniform technique to evaluate SAFe skill sets, knowledge, and mindset. If you want to be certified in this course, you have to pursue Leading SAFe training. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certified professionals are well-known across the globe in order to be capable of supporting the successful transformation of companies or organizations into Lean-Agile enterprises.
Prerequisites of Leading SAFe Training
Regardless of experience, any intrigued individual can attend this course. However, it’s highly enthusiastically recommended that the people who intend to take the SAFe Agilist exam should have, i.e.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, project or product management
- Previous work experience in Scrum
Who has to attend Leading SAFe Training?
- Senior Project Managers /Senior Consultants
- Program Managers /Project Managers /Product Managers
- IT Head /Business Heads
- Business Analysts
- Senior IT Managers
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Product and Product line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Core Features of Leading SAFe Certification Training
Intuitive instructor-led Leading SAFe certification training with 98.7% passing rate.
Certified Leading SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) with rich domain experience.
Leading SAFe training is in line with Scaled Agile, Inc’s rules.
Procure 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs).
Customized LMS with lifetime free access that contains course expedients.
Access to case studies prepared by the industry experts or specialists.
Within two months of flexibility in order to retake Leading SAFe certification training.
Pay in your local currency without any hassle.
Lifetime admittance and access to Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe) webinars.
What you will learn in the Leading SAFe Training
There are multiple approaches you will be learned in the Leading SAFe training:
Figure out how Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow from the fundamentals of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
In your enterprise, apply SAFe values of a Lean-Agile mindset to scale Lean and Agile development.
Learn and apply the Lean-Agile mindset and principles in order to become a Lean-thinking manager
Coordinate, deploy, and release value to assist PI planning and occasions in Program execution.
Engage with a Lean Portfolio by applying Lean-Agile principles to the jobs and standards of SAFe
Seven Core Competencies
Comprehend the seven core competencies in SAFe and coordinate and collaborate the advancement of large solutions
Upgrade your Lean-Agile administration skills and create high-performing, aim-intended Agile teams
Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
Lean Portfolio Management
Build up alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
The main objectives of the Leading SAFe certification course
Thriving with the Business Agility
The basic intention in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is to align, collaborate, coordinate, and synchronize the release of solutions created by various Agile teams. Putting it briefly, in an Agile development environment, the SAFe framework will allow the team to boost or reduce the requirement based upon the company or organization’s need.
Such practice assists the cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to timely deliver the products along with the essential Agile support.
So, here you will be able to.
- Depict what is important to thrive in the digital age
- Understand SAFe as an operating system for Business Agility
- Sum up the seven core competencies of Business Agility
Establishing Team and Technical Agility
Cross-Functional Agile teams drive Agility and are the basis of any Agile framework; the main learning objectives will be:
- Get ready to configure cross-functional Agile Teams
- Explain built-in quality practices
- Endorse organizing around value with Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
Agile Product Delivery with SAFe
Agile Release Train (ART) distributes incremental value by means of developed and tested software and system in a time-boxed span and is called Program Increment.
Every PI utilizes conformance to pave the way for planning, summarize the value for feedback, limit the work in progress (WIP), and assure program-level reviews with consistency. Be accustomed to the PI planning strategy as it has better scope in managing portfolios as well as road mapping.
Here you can comprehend the most effective ways to apply DevOps for building and maintaining a consistent delivery pipeline. This will provide the workflow, activity, and automation needed to offer the client a continuous arrival of value.
In the meantime, you may also be aware of:
- How to explore clients’ demand
- Deploy with DevOps
- Release as per demand
- Improve results relentlessly
Understanding SAFe core values & SAFe Lean-Agile Principles
There are nine irreversible and fundamental SAFe principles; explore them as below.
- Economic approach
- Connect with system thinking technique
- Assume inconsistency maintain the choices and decisions
- Rapidly build increments and use consolidated learning cycles
- Assess the objectives of the working system and hallmark as milestones
- Control backlog size, reduce the batch size and anticipate and restrict WIP
- Collaborate and coordinate with the cross-domain planning and carry on a suitable tone
- Release the natural zeal and enthusiasm from of highly talented and skilled team members
- Circulate the decision making and permit each person to ponder
Lean Portfolio Management
You will get familiar with the correct way for scaling SAFe practices and standards across a number of SAFe portfolios in your enterprise. Comprehensive instruction will entail learning the following from this session. (Xanax)
- Depict the aim and components of a SAFe portfolio
- Develop elegantly composed strategic themes
- Employ the portfolio canvas in order to depict the present and future state
- Make Epic hypothesis affirmations to highlight the Vision
- Recognize traditional and Lean budgeting approaches
- Develop a portfolio Kanban
Leading the Changes
Managers, executives, and other members of the organization are responsible for the acquisition, progress, and ongoing enhancement of Lean-Agile development and the competencies that lead to Business Agility.
Only they have the authority to change and consistently enhance the systems that determine work is performed. So, you can lead your Lean-Agile enterprise via administrating the following attributes:
- Disclose the behaviors that essential to lead by example
- Discuss the tools and techniques for leading successful change
- Understand the steps in the SAFe Implementation Roadmap