A few years ago, some women decided to give a break to shaving their bodies and switch to waxing. They were annoyed with the ingrown hair and the resulting red bumps. Read about laser hair removal cost.
Waxing legs and arms, they learned, felt wonderful. But only for the next 5-6 days!
Sounds relatable, right?
Be it shaving or waxing, your hair starts to creep back in, and you’re stuck for the next 15 days to do the process again until you have sufficient hair growth. This is when you think of a more effective, hassle-free and permanent option.
Laser treatment continues to be a preferred choice of most people. But the first thing that strikes our mind is the laser hair removal cost. Is it too much? Is it even worth it?
Let’s find out!
What is laser hair removal? How does it work?
Before figuring out laser hair removal cost and if it’s worth it, let’s understand the basics.
Laser hair removal is a safe procedure used to get rid of unwanted hair. During the process, light is emitted by the laser that gets absorbed by the pigment in the hair. The light gets converted into heat, destroying the hair follicles that produce hair. This inhibits or delays hair growth. learn more about Montreal spa.
Pros of permanent laser hair removal
- Best hair removal option – Yes, laser hair removal may not help you get rid of hair forever in the very first sitting, but it is great for hair reduction to the point where you don’t need to shave or wax your body again.
- Can be done for most areas – You can get laser hair removal done for most areas of your body, except the eyelids and the surrounding area.
- Great results – Permanent laser hair removal works on any body part, but it is especially effective on the chin, upper lip and underarm areas.
- Quick process – Laser hair removal is a quick process, with every sitting taking only a few minutes.
- Cost – Ever felt that the permanent laser hair removal cost in India is high? Well, if you add up the cost of razors and waxing appointments for a year, you end up saving a few bucks.
Laser hair removal vs waxing
While waxing and laser hair removal are among the most common methods of getting rid of unwanted hair, the latter continues to be a long-lasting solution.
Laser hair removal can be your go-to technique if your body is prone to ingrown hair. Unlike waxing, it helps you get rid of those pesky little hair. Moreover, you won’t notice hair on your body just after three days, which means soft and smooth skin for several of your upcoming plans.
Most importantly, laser hair removal is less painful than waxing and offers better results.
Laser hair removal vs shaving
You can also eliminate razor cuts, nicks and ingrown hair by choosing permanent laser hair removal.
Is laser hair removal cost worth it?
Yes, absolutely. While you may find the laser hair removal cost a bit high initially, it is cost-effective compared to regular waxing sessions and razor purchases.
Plus, you get a long-lasting effect without any downtime or recovery period.
So, planning to ditch the razors and waxing for good? If yes, check out skinnsi to get the best affordable laser hair removal in India.
The company aims to offer best-in-class hair removal services in the comfort of your home. What makes them even more reliable is their team of experts with years of experience. Say yes to smooth skin with permanent laser hair removal. Check out the skinnsi website today!