Instagram is a powerful and growing channel for ad exposure. Instagram is a very powerful channel for promotion and can be used to boost your social media presence. Did you know that Instagram ads now allow video?
You need to be very strategic in how you post on it. You should first and foremost know what you want from the channel before you begin to build your strategy. This knowledge is essential because when dealing with Instagram, anything can happen at any time—this means that the platform will not be fixed for more than a few years at best!
In this day and age of constant change, you must think like an entrepreneur. If you’re not thinking like an entrepreneur, chances are your vision is not going to come true.
So what are Instagram Video Ads?
Instagram Video Ads are a series of videos that you can create to promote your business or brand, through Instagram’s new feature. You can choose from a range of templates or upload your own videos in the format required.
How do these Instagram Video Ads work?
The first thing you need to do is choose a format and upload a video. Then, you can schedule your video to post at any time by selecting the right time, date, and location. Once your video has been posted and viewed by your followers, you will see a report of how many people have seen your ad.
How much will it cost?
Instagram has introduced an ad price tool that allows advertisers to calculate the cost of their Instagram Video Ad depending on the number of followers, type of competition, budget, and other engagement metrics. There is also a free plan from $0-$100 per day for no more than 10 ads per account per day and for 10 seconds in each ad.
So, how do you entice your followers to watch your video?
Make them laugh! That’s right – but also make sure it provides value for them by conveying some relevant information about what you’re selling.
If you’re looking to advertise your product on one of the most popular social media platforms, take heed: there are a few things you need to know about Instagram video ads before launching your campaign.
Here are five tips for making the most out of this relatively new advertising opportunity.
5 Tips to Improve Your Instagram Video Ads:
1) Don’t forget to use hashtags:
In order to grow your audience, include a hashtag relevant to your business or product. This will help people find and relate to what you have to offer.
2) Keep it short and snappy:
People have short attention spans, so your video should be both appealing and engaging. Try to keep your video around 20-30 seconds long.
3) Keep it interesting with visuals:
When you’re recording a video, be sure to include some sort of visual to keep people engaged and interested in what you have to say!
4) Be careful with voiceovers:
It can be tempting to end your videos with a voiceover or slogan, but this may not always work in your favor. Try starting off the video with the slogan or saying something witty instead of ending on it.
5) Be strategic for your Instagram video ads:
Channel your audience. If you’re looking to advertise your product to parents, consider creating a video campaign that encourages attention from this group. Alternatively, if you’re hoping to get the attention of millennials, go with a video that mixes text and voiceover with slick visuals and music to wow this audience.
Some Additional Tips:
- Use interesting filters. A filter or two can really make your Instagram video stand out.
- Include a call to action. This is the time to let people know where they can find your product, service, or brand.
- Talk about something relatable. Make sure you relate your story to something that matters to lots of people.
- Use unique hashtags for different countries, cities, languages, and more. Utilize multiple hashtags in order to reach more people and broaden your audience’s perspective!
- Ask your friends in the comments to repost their videos on their own accounts. This will help increase your audience and drive other interested viewers to find you.
- Consider advertising on Instagram influencers’ feeds, which can be found by clicking the “Influencer Search” option in the sidebar of Instagram. You could also use paid advertisements.
- See what other brands are posting. Compare what they are doing, and then continue with your plan accordingly.
- Know exactly how many seconds will go into each video so you never run out of time during a post.
It may seem straightforward at first, but Instagram is a complicated place.
In order to be successful on Instagram—and in turn, on Facebook—you need to consider all facets of the platform as well as its users.
In conclusion, Instagram is a powerful tool for any business. You can use it to grow your Instagram and Facebook following, as well as to promote your website and reach people on a scale you never thought was possible. There are many different things you can do with Instagram, so the sky’s the limit! We compiled the best ones here. So, use these tips to maximize your Instagram marketing strategy to Improve Your Instagram Video Ads.