Kratom is a trendy herbal supplement. It has many strains, substrains, and types. People use kratom for various benefits. Some use it for stress relief while others use it as a pain reliever. But which type of kratom is best for you? Here, you will learn about different types of kratom.
You can find all the kratom types here https://www.authentickratom.com/. If you want to learn everything about kratom types, read further!
Types of Kratom
The types of kratom are based upon two things; vein color and origin of its growth. Kratom based on its vein color is of three types. Those three types are:
- Red Vein Kratom
- White Vein Kratom
- Green Vein Kratom
The other basis of kratom types is its origin. There are many types of kratom in this category. Here, we will discuss kratom based on its origin. So, let’s get started!
Bali kratom is one of the oldest kratom types. For a long time, only Bali kratom was available for people. After that, people started to grow kratom in other regions.
In Bali kratom, red vein kratom is the most famous type. It is highly in demand. Bali kratom provides the most opioid-like effects.
Bali kratom’s properties and high potency make it more famous than other strains.
Even though its name is Bali but it doesn’t come from Bali. Bali kratom comes from Central Western Kalimantan. But its properties are different from Kali kratom.
Effects of Bali Kratom
Bali kratom has the following effects:
- Bali kratom is a great energy booster.
- It offers relief from all kinds of pains.
- Bali kratom improves thinking capability by regulating the blood flow.
- As it is the most opioid-like strain, it helps with opioid withdrawal.
Malay Types of Kratom
Malay kratom comes from the Island nation of Malaysia. Among Malay kratom, green Malay is very famous. It is said to be highly in demand due to its surviving abilities. Green Malay can survive in unfavorable conditions for a long time such as in moisture.
Malay kratom provides you long-lasting effects. The reason for its popularity is its high alkaloid concentration.
Effects of Malay Kratom
Malay kratom has the following effects:
- The effects of Malay kratom stay for a longer time in the human body.
- It is a great pain reliever.
- Green Malay cures bone’s weakening. It is a great cure for osteoporosis.
- Malay kratom enhances your physical and mental performance.
- Malay kratom is great for migraine and backache, especially green Malay kratom.
Maeng Da Kratom
Maeng Da kratom is another high potency kratom strain. Maeng Da kratom comes from Thailand. But it can be grown in other regions too. Its effects are like Bali kratom.
Maeng Da kratom has a high mitragynine concentration. The high concentration makes it potency higher too. Due to a high concentration of other compounds, Maeng Da leaves are darker in color. The dark green Maeng Da leaves distinguish it from other kratom strains.
Red vein Maeng Da is the most famous type. It is the one with higher potency. White vein and green vein Maeng Da also have beneficial effects but not as beneficial as the red one.
Effects of Maeng Da Kratom
Maeng Da kratom has the following effects:
- Maeng Da kratom makes a person feel more energetic.
- Like Bali kratom, it is a great pain reliever. The only difference is that Maeng Da is more effective than Bali.
- Maeng Da kratom reduces the symptoms of anxiety.
- If taken in the morning, it can help you feel motivated throughout the day. Its effects are somewhat like caffeine.
Thai Types of Kratom
As the name suggests, Thai kratom comes from Thailand. All three types (red, green, and white) of kratom are grown in Thailand. Even though the government has banned kratom in Thailand, it is still home for kratom.
All types of Thai kratom have a lot of benefits depending upon the color. The most famous is the red vein Thair kratom.
Effects of Thai Kratom
Thai kratom has the following effects:
- It increases focus and helps you work better.
- Thai kratom relieves chronic pain like Bali kratom.
- Thai kratom provides a euphoria but is less efficient than Bali and Malay kratom.
- It increases your energy.
The humidity and warmth of Borneo provide another strain of kratom, the Borneo kratom. Borneo kratom is a relatively new kratom strain. It comes in many forms such as kratom capsules and powder.
But why is a new strain in demand?
Well, here’s the thing:
Borneo kratom is high in demand due to its high concentration of alkaloids. It is a high potency kratom strain.
Red, green, and white Borneo kratom, all have different effects. But all the effects are beneficial for both the human body and mind.
Effects of Borneo Kratom
Borneo kratom has the following effects:
- It is a great pain reliever.
- Borneo kratom reduces overall symptoms of discomfort.
- Borneo strains are the best for reducing symptoms of anxiety and stress.
- Both red and green Borneo kratom are helpful in terms of anxiety.
Vietnam Types of Kratom
Another famous kratom type is Vietnam kratom. Most of the Vietnam kratom comes from areas of the Mekong River.
Vietnam kratom has become famous recently. But why is it famous?
The areas where Vietnam kratom grows have soil with a lot of beneficial minerals. Those minerals enhance the effects of Vietnam kratom.
Effects of Vietnam Kratom
Vietnam kratom has the following effects:
- Like all kratom strains, Vietnam kratom is a great pain reliever.
- If you take a medium or high dosage of Vietnam kratom, it provides you euphoric and sedative effects.
- It enhances your mood and makes you feel happier.
Now you’re familiar with the famous kratom types. Which type of kratom do you think is the best for you?
Choosing a kratom strain can be difficult when there are so many strains in the market. But there must be a strain suitable for you.
You should always learn about the dosage, effects, and benefits of kratom before choosing one for yourself.