Bangalore is widely known as the information technology hub of India. It is also one of the fastest growing cities of India. We have also included Bangalore in the list of the most advanced cities of India. To fulfill the need of the shoppers of the city, Bangalore has so many shopping malls in the city. We have compiled a list of the biggest and the best shopping malls in the city of Bangalore.
5 Biggest and Best Shopping Malls in Bangalore
1. The Forum Shopping Mall
The Forum is the largest shopping mall in the city of Bangalore. It was opened in the year 2004 by the Prestige Group. There are total five floors with parking facility. The mall has a retail area of 780,000 square feet. The Forum mall has the latest facilities for your shopping experience. The Forum shopping mall is located on Hosur Road, Koramangala in Bangalore.
- Popular brands: McDonald, KFC, PVR Cinemas and Pizza Hut.
- Location: The Forum Shopping Mall, Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore.
- Total retail area: 780,000 square feet
2. Garuda Mall
It is the second largest mall in the city of Bangalore. It was opened in the year 2005 by Maverick Holdings and Investments. There are total six floors in the mall, having the facilities of a multi-storey parking, retail stores (branded), food court, multiplex cinemas and more. The Garuda Mall is located on Magrath Road in Bangalore. The Garuda Mall has so many popular brands such as Sia Art, Shoppers Stop, Crossword, Nike, Allen Solly, Pepe Jeans and more.
- Popular brands: Fab India, Sony, Adidas, Puma, Levi’s, Van Heusen, Marks and Spencer, Provogue and more.
- Location: The Garuda Mall, Magrath Road, Nr. Brigade Road, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore.
- Total retail area: 126,000 square meters
- Telephone: 089 71 225440
3. Esteem Mall
The Esteem Mall is the largest shopping mall in the Northern Bangalore. There are total three floors for your shopping as well as entertainment activities. The Esteem Mall has so many popular brands such as Monte Carlo, HomeTown, Nike, Peter England, FabIndia, eZone, McDonald’s and more. The Esteem Mall is located on Kempapura Main Road with a retail space of 125,000 square feet.
- Popular brands: Peter England, eZone, Nike, Aviator, Home ‘N’ You, Pizza Corner, Vegetarian, Senorita, Bella Donna and more.
- Location: The Esteem Mall, Kempapura Main Road, Chiranjeevi Layout, Hebbal Kempapura, Bangalore.
- Total retail space: 125,000 square feet
- Telephone: 080 4169 9000
4. UB City Mall
The UB City Mall is one of the most luxurious shopping malls in the city of Bangalore. It is located in the UB City, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore. It is jointly owned by the UB Group and Prestige Group. The mall has so many popular brands such as Cafe Noir, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Etro and others.
- Popular brands: ABN Amro Bank Ltd., Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Omega, Paul Smith and more.
- Location: The UB City Mall, UB City, #24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-01
- Telephone: 80 2271 1488
5. Mantri Square
The Mantri Square Shopping Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in India. It is located on Sampige Road in Bangalore. It was opened in the year 2010 by Mantri Developers. There are total three floors in the mall with a retail space of 1.7 million square feet. The mall has so many entertainment and leisure activity facilities such as food courts, entertainment zone, multiplex, hypermarket and more.
- Popular brands: INOX, Pantaloon, Reliance Trends, LifeStyle, Marks and Spencer, Shoppers Stop and more.
- Location: The Mantri Square Shopping Mall, No 1, Malleshwaram, Sampige Road, Jai Bheema Nagar, Sampangiram Nagar, Bangalore.
- Retail space: 1.7 million square feet
- Telephone: 080 3016 0001
Article Title: 5 Biggest and Best Shopping Malls in Bangalore
Article last re-published on May 28, 2018.